Security & ComplianceSecurity & Compliance Security & Compliance Security & Compliance
Security has never been as 'hot' a topic as it is now. Hybrid working is the norm, which means everyone must have access to all important company information. The shift from working at the office to working at home presents all kinds of challenges. With the help of the YOURCECURE program and team, Yource ensures a safe working environment.
Securing information and protecting personal data is Yource's top priority. Our goal is to ensure a secure organisation, in which all Members are aware of the various topics surrounding Security & Privacy.
- The Raising of awareness.
- The organisation of Security and Privacy.
- The technical security of the IT infrastructure.
With the YOURCECURE program, we want to continuously improve, monitor and safeguard the Security & Privacy resilience of Yource and its Partners. Keeping Safe What's Yource!
Each Yource Member has the responsibility to protect and keep information secure and is always alert to suspicious situations. The YOURCECURE team supports you in this. This is how we work together to protect our information to make Yource and the world around her even safer.
Risk & Control
Prevention is better than cure. That's why Risk Management is part of our Yource One Way of Working. The processing of personal information happens in accordance with the rules of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). With our Compliance Framework we ensure the compliance of laws and regulations, our policies, and contractual obligations.
Every year, we review our Compliance Framework and reassess the risks. We will address the resulting measures with the permanent contact points for Compliance within all departments of the organisation. Continuous checks are carried out by task forces with their own Compliance topics. This way, we continue to improve and maintain the right focus.
CERTIFICATES & PERMITS
We are proud of our certificates and permits!
Yource holds the following certificates, declarations and permits:
- Ecovadis: The international standard for sustainability;
- ISO 27001: The international standard for information security;
- ISO27701: The international standard for Privacy Information Management;
- ISAE3402: Type 2 Assurance statement: Description and effective operation of IT Security & Privacy management measures;
- ISO 9001: The international standard for quality management;
- NEN7510: The national standard for Information Security in healthcare.
Annually, an accredited party tests the compliance and operation of the standards and the effectiveness of the measures taken.
Wft permits: advising & mediating in health insurance and mediating in consumer credit, payment accounts, savings accounts and electronic money. Learn more here.